WHOLESALE PRICES for Sign Retailers and Resellers
We sell Wood , HDU and wrought iron signs at wholesale prices to retailers (sign shops, design studios, sign integrators and installers) all over the US and Canada, and also in Europe, Latin America and Asia .
If you are looking for retail signs, please go to our Home page by clicking on the far left top Blue tab. Call us at 951-698-8484 or EMAIL us at info@ArtSignWorks.com for more information.
To: President/Owners/Marketing Managers of Sign Shops, Design Studios, Sign Retail Stores or Sales Agents/Brokers
Are you interested in increasing your net income without any additional investment or cash flow problems? Are you looking for a manufacturer for high-end carved wood & HDU signs? You may be interested in our offer presented on this page.
Art SignWorks is a specialized custom wood and High Density Urethane (HDU) sign manufacturing company located in Southern California. We make engraved(incised), CNC routed, sandblasted and hand-carved and cut-out appliqued three-dimensional signs, from simple single-level sandblasted signs to high-end 3D complex carved signs with sculptures. We presently have a successful Southern California and a National internet retail business, and are currently expanding our wholesale business to sign shops, sign retailers and brokers, and sign design studios in the US/Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia who do not have the in-house capability of manufacturing wood and HDU signs, or are dissatisfied with their present supplier. Although we generally sell finished signs (painted or naturally finished), we also will sell unfinished signs (we carve, you paint or stain and clearcoat ) at wholesale prices to retailers, at a little more than half the price of finished signs, depending on sign type and complexity.We also sell wood and wrought iron sign posts and hangers with hardware attachments, to make it easy for you to install the signs..
We offer low wholesale prices
.All of our HDU signs have a fiberglass epoxy resin coating put on the entire sign before painting, to provide additional hardness, surface toughness and vandalism protection to the HDU. This effectively gives the same surface hardness as 30 lb/ft3 HDU. This is a feature very other HDU manufacturers provide. We use 15 lb/ft3, 18 lb/ft3, and 30 lb/ft3 HDU for our signs and plaques, depending in the application.
We offer larger discounts for Redwood or Cedar signs for large orders of routed signs and sandblasted signs with standard 2.5D or 3D carved art For very large orders of multiple signs or large signs (over 50ft2 total signage area), there are further discounts . Call us for competitive pricing. Shipping is additional. These are among the lowest prices offered in the US.
We offer both basic and advanced artistic capabilities that most discount sandblast sign manufacturers do not have, such as:
1. Outstanding customer service. A customer rep will work directly with you
to make sure your requirements are met and you know the status of the sign you have ordered.
2. Developing or enhancing the sign design if it is not supplied
3. Carving 3D art and letters with our CNC routers (we have a huge library of software to carve intricate and beautiful 3D bas-relief sculptures we can put on signs) (Se Product Line 3)
4. Hand-carved or CNC router carved custom 3D sculptures (see Product Line 2)
5. V-carved and beveled/rounded raised letters of any font style
6. Gold, copper & aluminum /silver- leaf gilded letters, art, borders and backgrounds (see Product Line 7)
7. Bronze, brass, copper, silver-nickel, stainless steel, aluminum and iron metal coatings on any 2.5D or 3D carved HDU sign. These can have darkened patina or verdi coatings , or bright hi-polish finishes (see Product Line 7)
8. Textured backgrounds with complex carvings (using the CNC routers) (See Product Line 2)
9. Artist oil-brush and air-brush paintings, for either 2.5D flat-relief or 3D carved art
10. Elaborate and intricate borders and flourishes (See Product Line 2)
11. Multi-level and built-up laminated signs with overlays (See Product Line 2)
12. Fine hardwood signs using Mahogany, Cherry , Maple, Alder, Walnut and Oak, in addition to Redwood , Cedar, Douglas Fir (See Product Line 3) 13. Aged, antiqued and rustic wood signs using 100 yr old vintage barnwood and proprietary finishing techniques.(See Product Line 3)
14. Precision small-scale engraving on wood, HDU, glass or metal using a laser engraver.
15. Composite signs, using several of the above techniques plus digitally printed vinyl appliques with clear coat finish(See Product Line 2)
16. Precision cutting of complex 2D shapes on aluminum or iron sheet metal, using a plasma arc-jet or waterjet CNC cutter (See Product Lines 4 and 7)
17. Wrought iron and aluminum posts, frames and scroll brackets, custom made to fit a sign (See Product Line 4)
18. Wood posts, decorative carved finials and bases, laterals, and EPS monument sign bases (See Product Line 6).
We offer most of these additional features at wholesale prices only slightly higher than the prices that discount sandblasted sign makers charge for basic 2.5D signs. If you have a complex design that you want made, we are the company that can do it, at a very reasonable price. If you can describe it or draw it, we can build it!!
We presently supply our products on a wholesale basis to approximately 350 sign shops, designers, brokers, branding integrators, and general contractors in the US, including many independent sign companies, as well as franchise stores such as Signs by Tomorrow, FAST SIGNS, and Sign-a-Rama. We offer fast response, and can usually guarantee 3 to 6 week turnaround. Some examples of our signs are shown in the photo above and on the rest of this website, www.ArtSignWorks.com (You can click on the "Home" for an overview of the company and products, or the "Product Gallery" tab top left of this page, or any of the Galleries with light gray tabs in the left margin).
If you are an established sign retailer,please consider selling our sign products under your brand, as described below:
Option 1 - Large (or many small ) custom designed signs whereby you provide the design in a computer file and we build-to-print
Option 2 - Small semi-custom or personalized signs, using standard shapes, colors, fonts, etc. We supply free of charge an easy to use sign design catalog & selection form and your client can select sign size and shape, color scheme, font style, art and text. We provide color proofs back to you or you can do your own design using our templates. You can also select any of our 5000 designs on our website, or make up your own catalog from our designs, or use your own designs.
Your Profit Margins. In Option 1 , we provide a quote on a sign-by-sign basis which you mark up before you submit your bid to the customer. In Option 2, we will provide you our standard wholesale price list for different signs designs on a separate enclosure and you can type your own marked-up prices with your own logo, etc on the catalog the customer sees. Your clients will not see the words "Art SignWorks" or our website address of our website on the catalog; feel free to add your logo. We will also provide you an attractive HDU sign sample free of charge
Typical gross mark-ups from our wholesale price to your retail price is 30% to 50% for either option.
You can retail these at 20% to 50% markup in most areas and still be price-competitive with local vendors (if any) with comparable quality products. We can do the production/enhanced design ; any sign shape; edge routing; multiple borders; any fonts; engraved or raised letters; deep-cut CNC routing with a smooth or textured background; elaborate and detailed 3D carved appliques or insets from our library; multi-level sandblasting with some hand-carving of art if required; multi-color painting including sample matching.You do NOT have to supply machine-ready vector art; we will produce it if necessary, whereas other wholesale sandblast sign suppliers require you to supply production vector art. These prices also include CNC carving with our 5x10 ft high-speed router table, which can produce a much more dramatic 3D depth effect (1 to 1.5 in) and intricate carved letters and artwork, that sandblasting (0.25 to 0.5 in) alone cannot achieve. We provide custom quality 3D carved signs for only slightly higher prices that "sandblast mill" discount companies sell their "plain vanilla" signs for.
Our Design & Manufacturing Capability. We produce high-quality sandblasted, engraved, and hand-carved wood and HDU signs in our state-of-the art design and manufacturing factory. Our design computer programs include Adobe Illustrator CS5, Photoshop, Flexi 8, Alibre-3 D CADAM, Aspire 2.5 3-D Modeling, a large library of Vector 3D clipart, V-Carve Pro,and Carvewright 3D software. We have very capable SOA woodworking and paint shops, with a high capacity sand blast booth and a paint spray and airbrush booth that can handle 15 ft signs, three CNC routers, including a 10 x 5 ft table with an a PRS Alpha Shopbot, several routers, saws, drill presses, planers, lathes, small powered tools, and hand carving and painting tools. We also have a complete wrought iron manufacturing capability (cutting, bending, drilling, welding, and coating) , including a CNC plasma cutter, and make both steel and wood sign hangers and support structures. We have the capability of producing over 100 medium and large signs per week. We guarantee our signs for 3 years and guarantee your satisfaction on the delivered products (including shipping ) - you have no risk as the retailer except for specification errors in the drawings or other info you send to us.
Proposed Business Relationship
1. You need make no investment nor do you have to carry any inventory.
2. We charge no fees; everything we supply to you is free (except our signs!). For Option 2 above (semi-custom) we provide the Catalog, a sample HDU sandblasted sign display, a colored advertising poster, a color catalog, a wholesale price list, an order form template, and simple instructions on how to fill out the order form.You can download a low-resolution version of the Catalog for review by clicking on this link Catalog.
3. You need make no commitment as to minimum sales nor do you have to sign any contract. You might sell zero signs, or 50 signs per year; if you sell more than $10,000 (our prices) of our signs in a year, we will reduce our wholesale price by 5% compared to our standard price for the next year.
4. No special advertising is required; that is up to you.
5. We do not require exclusivity; If you want to work with other wood or HDU sign manufacturers on a given sign, that is OK with us. However, you cannot use any of ArtSignWork's designs in the Catalog or website in that case; all of our sign designs are the intellectual property of Art SignWorks, Inc.
6. Every sign is a stand-alone deal. Your commitment is our commitment if our standard designs are used. We honor our schedule commitments (typically 2 weeks plus shipping) You can terminate our relationship at any time for any reason by simply not ordering more signs.
7. Positive cash flow. No upfront or down payment on most signs (except for very large orders in Option 1), but full payment is due upon delivery to you. We require a valid credit card be on file with us at the time of your first order so we can charge it the day we ship your sign(s).
8. Low (or no) marketing cost in carrying our product lines for Option 2; we expect 1-2 hours of training will suffice with your customer interface person. No special equipment is required. We will conduct free "order form" training by using the phone and our computer screens. Additional advertising is up to you but is generally not necessary; just add "sandblasted signs", "engraved wood signs", "carved wood signs", and "wrought iron hangers" onto your list of products in your normal advertising.
9. We guarantee our products. If our products fall below professional standards in workmanship or we make an error, we of course will either fix the product, replace it, or refund your money.
Improve Your Bottom-Line. This is a great opportunity for you to add hundreds of attractive, below market-priced products to your portfolio at no cost, no risk, positive cash flow, and minimal impact on your operations. Many of our retail partners sell $10,000 to $50,000 in sandblasted signs per year (typically one to four signs/month). Their yearly gross profit for these Option 1 sales is typically $5,000 to $25,000. For design studios and sign companies with larger signage contracts (e.g., hotels, apartment and condo complexes, community colleges, resorts, etc), Option 1 is most relevant- we supply quotes on build-to-print basis the signs you want, and you integrate and install the signage or component parts. Option 2 requires minimal effort, with a few hours a month of your customer representative's time. If you charge the client for sign design, this cost will be covered, or we will do the design and supply proofs to you for free for our standard signs. There is no down side, you have no fixed overhead associated with these products. If no one ever buys a dimensional wood sign, your expenses are basically zero.
For more information, or to receive a marketing package for Option 2(Catalog, Order Form, wholesale price list, and HDU sign sample), please call or email us (given below).
You can view a low-resolution version of the Catalog and order form by downloading the link Catalog. Our wholesale price list is on the last page of the Catalog, p19. You can get a high-resolution version of the Catalog suitable for printing by calling or emailing us.
Our main Office Number is (951) 698-8484, our Fax is 951-698-9088. Ask for Christie or Kevin. You can email us info@ArtSignWorks.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Art SignWorks, Inc.
41785 Elm Street, Suite 302,
Murrieta, CA 92562