Product Line 4 - Standard & Custom Posts, Scroll Brackets, & Sign Frames
Examples of Standard and Custom Steel, Wrought Iron and Aluminum Sign Posts and scroll Brackets
Welcome to Product Line 4 showing examples of wrought iron, steel and aluminum sign posts, bases, finials, scroll brackets, sign frames, and stands.
If you have just entered our website and you want an overview of our company and all our products or other informational web pages such as our Home page, you can view these by clicking on a title in the gray box in the upper left margin. Other Product and Application photo galleries can be viewed by using the slider to scroll down that gray box and clicking on a numbered title. If you are on a cell phone, you can click on the 3 red bars on the top right of your screen to see this menu.
We make both standard and custom wrought iron and aluminum sign horizontal supports (hangers), scroll brackets, posts, bases, finials, sign stands and sign frames which interface with signs and plaques in our other Product Lines, for no-hassle sign installations.
These hardware fixtures are custom fitted to each of the sign shapes and sizes we offer, if you order the hanger or stand at the same time as you do the sign. The 3 and 4 in diameter aluminum and steel posts require holes in the ground poured with concrete or filled with rocks. Art Sign Works will drill holes, adjust chain lengths, build custom brackets, etc. to fit your sign's size, shape, and thickness. these products may be ordered with one of our signs.
We offer the following hardware:
- Wrought iron (steel) Scroll Brackets, from simple to decorative (cast aluminum sculptures) , up to 48" wide, to be mounted on the side of a building, or mounted on a square or round post above (or alternatively 4" x 4" in wood posts) for decorative blade signs (usually double-faced). These brackets can be used for over-the-sidewalk signs, driveway entrance signs, street signs, etc. (top of page, beginning with M4000)
- Overhead reverse scroll brackets, to be mounted between two posts and the sign hung underneath, works well with curved top signs such as ovals. (top of page, beginning with M4200).
- Round and square steel and aluminum posts, bases, and finials. 1 ", 2", or 3 " wide, up to 12 ft long aluminum posts , 3 " diameter posts, black with wide selection of decorative bases (up to 11 " diameter) and a wide selection of decorative finials. (middle of page, beginning with M4300).
- Double-post side-tab sign supports with arched or straight scroll beams and four side tabs (no chains) for large and medium size decorative or horizontal signs (single or double-faced) . (middle of page, beginning with M4400).
- Custom wall-bracket projecting scroll brackets with both straight and curved bottoms, for decorative blade signs (usually double-faced), for businesses who need an over-the-sidewalk sign or to attach to a single 4 x 4 wood post (near bottom of page, beginning with M4500).
- Specialized custom wrought iron sign frames, side brackets, back plates, and structural supports. These are fitted to our signs and must be made the same time as the sign because of the tight tolerances (see M7212 to M7216) (bottom of page, beginning with M4600).
We design & fabricate in-house metalwork when specialized, completely custom wrought iron frames, hangers or posts are needed. We have a fully equipped metal shop, including cutting, bending, welding, grinding, polishing and coating). We make custom steel and aluminum sign frames ( rectangular. elliptical, circular, and ornate shapes) complete with eye hooks or other , side brackets, aluminum back plates, side bars for easy installation to posts, and internal and backside steel and aluminum horizontal and vertical reinforcement bars and structural supports. These are fitted and installed on signs before shipping.
PRICES. Prices vary depending on size and design, but typical smaller scroll brackets have prices from $50 to $150, depending on size and complexity. Very large scroll brackets have prices up to $600 (6 ft wide very heavy duty bracket). Steel and aluminum posts have prices that range from $135 to $245 each, depending on diameter and height. Decorative metal finials (piece on tops of metal posts) have prices from $50 to $70 each, and decorative metal bases have prices from $195 to $550. A post does not need a base to support it; these are for decoration only and do not carry a load. Aluminum posts and brackets have 10 to 20% higher prices than wrought iron, because of higher material and labor costs, but they will last longer, because they will not rust. A few of our prices for these items is given in Fig 4 of our Prices & Design Options page.
CUSTOMER SERVICE. Please call or email us for a price quote or information on a specific post or bracket. We will work with you to design and build the exact hardware, including a sign, that you want. Our knowledgeable and helpful Customer Service Representatives, Christie, Regina and Liz, will respond to your request promptly. Call us at 951-698-8484 or email us at email@example.com. Or, you can fill out and submit our on-line Request an Estimate Form.
HOW TO NAVIGATE THIS SITE. You can scroll down the page to see more hardware designs by using the slider in the right edge of this page. You can expand a photo and get information on the sign by clicking on the photo. After you expand a photo, to return to this Gallery page, click on "Return to List" at the bottom right of the sign or text.
Business web pages (e,g., prices & design options, request a quote, place an order ) and other informational web pages, including our Home Page, can be viewed by clicking on a title in the gray navigation box on the left side of this page. Other Product & Application photo galleries can be viewed by using the slider to scroll down that gray box and clicking on a title. If you are on a cell phone, click on the 3 red bars on the top right of your screen to see this gray navigation menu.